London-based hybrid role (2-days in the office per week), £21 – £25k depending on experience. Permanent contract.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to join our agency to support on a portfolio of B2C & B2B clients, as well as our own agency marketing.
You’ll be working simultaneously on a number of content formats, working closely with the Account Directors and Strategists to produce content for social media, website and SEO purposes.
Your core responsibilities will include copywriting, briefing and subbing, creating basic assets and videos, developing social strategies and basic social media scheduling whilst contributing to the creative direction of Curated’s own social media channels. Whilst you will be given a great deal of creative freedom across our social channels, we are driven by high performance and yielding results, therefore you must be someone who is driven by matching quality inputs with high-impact outputs.
Stick with us, are you also…
- Currently in or have 1+ years’ experience working in a similar digital role (either at a brand or another agency)
- Passionate about all things marketing, from web content to social media
- Have a creative flair and can turn your hand to basic graphic design and copywriting
- Don’t mind getting stuck into different kinds of content formats and client sectors
- Familiar with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and Looker Studio before
- Experienced with tools such as Sprout Social, Brand Watch and Canva before
- Strong in your communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excited by client interaction, through video calls, emails, and on Slack and of course face to face
- Eager to learn more and you’re always looking for your next challenge
Four key competencies
- Analytical and Creative – you have interest in both sides of the content journey, offering both creative and analytical-led ideas
- Forward-thinking – You strive to think of solutions to current problems for clients, tapping into trends
- Passionate & Determined – You really care about everything you do and see it through to completion
- Perseverance & Ownership – You overcome obstacles in your way to help deliver successful team strategies
Our perks & benefits package includes…
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off + additional Xmas closure
- Birthday present (of your choice) every year
- Proper flexible working hours
- 4:00 pm finish every Friday
- Private Medical & Health Insurance*
- Cycle2Work scheme
- EMI share incentive scheme*
- £300 L&D budget per person
- Monthly team socials and an annual company retreat for 2-days
- Referral reward of £500 if you introduce a new employee to the company
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
*Triggered after successful completion of your probationary period
We have a 3-step interview process:
- First, you’ll meet the hiring manager for a 30m call
- You’ll be given a task which you’ll present in a second interview which will take about 45m
- You’d then be invited to meet your new team face-to-face for a final interview, to give you the chance to make sure we’re a good fit for you too
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (no more than 500 words) explaining why you would be perfect for this position to email@example.com.
Note: you must be based in, or eligible to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.