Curated are pleased to announce that we are hosting our first event: a Digital marketing in healthcare — how is the sector falling behind? breakfast at Google HQ on Wednesday 22nd February. The event will discuss challenges faced by the healthcare industry when it comes to digital. And we’d love for you to join us.
It’s no secret that the time is ripe for change in healthcare. We’re seeing a disconnect between what patients — who are increasingly becoming active consumers willing to play a more active role in their care— want and what organisations are able to offer.
How can healthcare organisations revise their business and marketing strategies for digital? And why does a digital strategy matter so much when my current model has worked fine for years?
Three industry leaders and digital experts will give short talks, followed by a panel discussion.
– Justin Gale, Global digital director, GSK
– Shivalika Singh, Business Lead – Healthcare, Google
– James Downes, Director, Pancentric
Our speakers will cover topics such as:
– Key changes and predictions for the future of healthcare: what can healthcare organisations do to keep up?
– Why does my website matter? Re-thinking digital strategy and customer journeys
– Selling online in healthcare: what’s changed?
– Engaging patients in 2017 is all about empathy. How can I connect with my audience?
The panel discussion will consider where digital falls short in patient care: when is there no substitute for the human element? How can the human elements of care best work with, and be augmented by digital to provide what’s in a patient’s best interest?
Coffee, tea, croissants and some other nibbles provided.
The event will take place at Google HQ, Kings Cross, London N1C 4AG on Wednesday, February 22nd, from 8:30am-10:30am.
We would love to see you there, do let us know if this is something you’d be keen on. Alternatively, if you feel one of your colleagues would be interested in coming along, feel free to get in touch with us.
This is a free event to attend, please click here to see more information and register.