Who are we?
We’re a customer-first, strategy led digital consultancy — based in the heart of London — developing clever strategies to help our clients meet their business goals.
Whether it’s through SEO, content, paid advertising or social media, we craft campaigns to push boundaries and create positive connections.
At the core, we’re a team of strategists, tacticians and creatives. Our approach is data-driven, not opinion-led.
We’re passionate about what we do and we take immense pride in our work.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic addition to our growing team to help with trend and insight development and content production, predominantly across written platforms. Your primary role will be supporting the team by helping to produce content: whether briefing and subbing editorial content, or providing the ‘why’ behind we should be producing content through trend and insight analysis.
You’ll primarily be a brilliant editor and organiser, with a keen eye for detail and aspirations to grow and learn within content marketing.
Communication is key. To succeed you’ll need to be a fantastic communicator and be comfortable talking with a wide range of stakeholders. You’ll need to be excellent in written and spoken English and confident in briefing, writing and copy editing. We work with a range of B2B and B2C clients, many of whom are household names.
- Briefing and subbing onsite copy and articles for a range of industries, including healthcare, property, risk, and finance
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Consumer and Industry data collection, trend & insight analysis, and critical thinking
- Writing product and page copy with wider SEO goals in mind
- Managing and developing content plans, and communicating proactive ideas with clients
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions to help develop campaign ideas
- Assisting with proposal deck development
- Helping the wider content team with ad hoc tasks
- Writing content for our own blog
- You will make strategic contributions to the development of Curated’s suite of products and to individual accounts
- You will be fully client facing, carrying out some account management responsibilities for clients within your portfolio
- You will be able to identify commercial growth opportunities for both Curated and the clients. You will work with the Account Director to effectively sell in these opportunities
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a growth mindset by being able to communicate the impact of written content on site conversion and optimisation for eComm sales
- You’ll be a key member of the team, keeping your Curated colleagues up to date with relevant digital marketing trends and insights
- A degree in marketing, English or a related field, or demonstrable experience in marketing (internship, work experience, etc.)
- Prior editorial experience — either professionally or personally
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A basic understanding of content marketing and SEO
- Experience in core content marketing tools (Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, etc)
- Experience with CMS (WordPress)
- Experience in creative software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in content marketing reporting
- A keen eye: you can spot a trend or a piece of insight that can make all the difference to our brand partners
- Mad about copy: you’re a natural with the pen who knows what sounds right and what doesn’t work
- Super organised: we’re a small business, so sometimes you’ll have to tackle ad-hoc tasks as well as managing client work
- Keen to learn: each day brings different challenges, so the desire to learn as you go is key
- A self-starter: we’re keen on progression, so you’ll need to adapt to growing responsibilities
- Creative: you enjoy thinking outside the box
- Competitive salary
- You’ll be joining an exciting scale-up consultancy, founded by an ex-Googler
- You’ll be joining an amazing tight-knit team with a collective ambition for scale through hard work and enjoying themselves along the way
- A fantastic work-life balance – we have recently cemented this with our hybrid work policy Flexible approach to work with the offer of flexi-time
- 34 days of annual leave (including three additional days off over Xmas & new year, plus your birthday off)
- New private office space in the heart of Shoreditch
- Perkbox discounts and freebies
- Spotify License
- The opportunity and space to learn absolutely shed-loads
- Early finish on a Friday
- Regular trips to the local pubs
- The opportunity to learn as much as you want in an exciting and vibrant environment
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (no more than 500 words) explaining why you’re the one for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: you must be based in, or eligible to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.