London-based hybrid role (2-days in office per week) £22-25k depending on experience.
The role exists to maintain and develop client relationships, with a focus on retention and customer satisfaction. The Account Executive will be a point of contact for our clients, working closely with the rest of the Account Management team, to ensure consistency, reliability and accountability across all client comms, processes and delivery of work.
This is a cross-channel channel role, with multiple internal and external stakeholders who need to be kept informed on achievement of day-to-day deliverables, as well as performance of wider plans and projects.
This person must be super driven and motivated to meet and exceed client goals and expectations.
What will the Account Executive need to achieve in the first year to be successful?
- Clearly demonstrates the ability to bring both internal and external stakeholders together
- Has built strong relationships with each of the clients they managed previously
- Management and communication of both delivery and deadlines
- Ability to manage upwards at ease
- Be seen as the face and voice of Curated
- As the face and voice of Curated, you should know how to bring energy to a situation and has the confidence to hold the more difficult conversations with clients and suggest solutions to solve or improve it
Day-to-day communications with clients, picking up any ad hoc questions or requests, delivering on tasks/projects
Make contributions to strategic planning for clients, and responses to any incoming briefs, targets and challenges
Liaising with partner agencies to collaborate and create content
Creating relevant account management assets (e.g. reports and decks/presentations) on a daily basis
Managing the Account Management team calendar to ensure all relevant meetings are scheduled including dial in details or room bookings
Measuring client satisfaction and gathering case studies when relevant
Adhering to Curated’s account management processes (i.e. onboarding, reporting, quarterly reviews)
Working with the Curated team members to deliver projects relating to social, content, UX, SEO and PPC briefs
Briefing, scheduling, sending updates, overseeing and approving client facing work, advising and supporting on tasks
Other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Award strategies and PR opps – working with the wider team and clients to identify key opportunities which are relevant to the media to profile both the client and Curated
- Supporting the Account Manager with Curated’s profile on The Drum Recommends and gathering recommendations, case studies and comments
Four key competencies
- Client Service Focused – you take pride in delighting your customers, it’s not an optional extra for you
- Forward-thinking – You strive to prevent a problem before it becomes an issue that needs solving
- Passionate & Determined – You really care about everything you do and see it through to completion
- Perseverance & Ownership – You overcome all the obstacles in your way to deliver a project into a successful result
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Naturally confident and energised by being around other people
- Can manage upwards and downwards
- Can practice resilience and isn’t demotivated by getting a ‘no’ from a client
- Can hold themselves well during tough conversations
- Good understanding of wider industry trends and happy to provide commentary/input on topics they’re not necessarily a specialist in
- Analytical skills
- Communication – good written and verbal skills to ensure the projects/retained accounts run as smoothly as possible
- Interpersonal skills – being able to effectively navigate a number of different people/personalities
- Leadership – delegation, motivating a team, fair and decisive
- Organisation – ability to manage time well and multitask – juggle multiple accounts, contacts and initiatives
- Collaborator – working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders during planning/execution phases
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (no more than 500 words) explaining why you’re the one for us to email@example.com
Note: you must be based in, or eligible to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.