– what information we may collect about you;
– how we will use the information we collect about you;
– when we may use your details to contact you;
– whether we disclose your details to anyone else;
– your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us; and
Whenever you provide personal information to us, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. WHO WE ARE
We are Curated Digital Limited. We own and operate the website www.curated-digital.com. When we refer to “we”, “our” or “Curated Digital” we are referring to Curated Digital Limited.
3. WHAT INFORMATION CURATED DIGITAL COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
If you register for any services on our website, or use our contact form, we may receive personal information about you. This may consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. By submitting your details, you enable us to provide you with the services you choose.
4. HOW CURATED DIGITAL WILL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
– to provide our services and/or content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
– to provide you with information about our services and/or content;
– to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use and to establish the country you are accessing the services from;
– to analyse and improve our services; and
– to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Where we propose to use your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
5. WHEN WILL CURATED DIGITAL CONTACT ME?
We may contact you:
– in relation to any service or content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
– in relation to any comment or complaint you make about our products or services;
– in relation to any content you have submitted to us; and
– for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to this.
6. WILL CURATED DIGITAL CONTACT YOU FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
We will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, where you have agreed to this.
7. WILL CURATED DIGITAL SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required by law (for example by the police if they have a valid court order). Generally, we will only use your information within Curated Digital. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information on our behalf. We require those third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and we require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
8. OBSCENE, DEFAMATORY, INFRINGING, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT
If you submit obscene, defamatory, infringing, or illegal content to the website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour and inform relevant third parties such as the police.
9. HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for us to provide you with our services, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
10. CAN I FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CURATED DIGITAL HOLDS ABOUT ME?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Curated Digital holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We charge £10 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
11. COOKIES POLICY – INFORMATION CURATED DIGITAL COLLECTS FROM YOU
a) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. We use this type of information to help improve the services we provide to you. All third parties are strictly required not to use any information for their own business or other purposes.
c) Third party cookies in embedded content on our pages
Please note that during your visits to our websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to us. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Spotify, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
d) Curated Digital cookies and how to reject them
12. DO NOT TRACK (DNT) BROWSER SETTING
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytics companies. This website does not currently respond to DNT requests, however you may opt-out of tracking on this website, including analytics by changing your cookie settings.
81 Farringdon Street
14th May 2017